Senior Medical Officer, Department of Administration
- Responsible to implement total clinical activities of the medical center.
- Develop the monthly plan of clinical activities.
- An adequate assessment of the patient's condition. based on the history and physical
- Handle emergency at the shortest possible time
- Provide first aid
- Prescribe medicines to students, teachers and staff
- Provide health support to local as well as international students studying and visiting
DIU in any cross-cultural/ exchange program
- Refer serious patients to authorized hospital as and when required
- Prepare health card upon request
- Provide medical support during events, such as sports tournaments, Foundation
anniversary, convocation, and alik
- Conduct health check-up
- Ensure an acceptable standard of Public Health and Sanitation all over the University
- Organize the vaccination program for the prevention of communicable disease
- Arrange health camp, blood donation camp, and some other campaign associated with
- To be part of training programs conducted in the university and to take continuous
initiatives for knowledge and skill up gradation.
- To be involved in teaching programs that is held by the university
- Reporting to senior management, as well as liaising between administrative and
junior medical staff.
- Ensuring consistent and accurate medical record keeping practices.
- Managing allocated budgets and identifying areas of improvement in medical center.
- Ensuring that all healthcare regulations and safety standards are met.
- Keeping staff updated on new healthcare regulations.
- Finding ways to improve clinical services
Minimum Qualifications and Experiences
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery MBBS with valid B.M.D.C registration Certificate
- Candidates having Part-I / Phase-A in FCPS / MRCP/ MD will get preference
- Minimum 3 years of experience in clinical/hospital field
Additional Job Requirements
- Age min 30 years
- Dynamic, motivate, energetic, pro-active
- Leadership Quality with positive attitude & having ability to take decision Independently.
- Organizing & Managing ability with problem solving & analytical skills
- Sincerity & Responsibility.
- Honesty & Integrity.
- Modern Advanced Smart System adaptability & Creativity
- Accommodation Facilities (Accommodation will be provided by company at free of cost)
- Preference will be given to doctor couple
- Mobile bill, Insurance, Provident Fund
- Benefits include excellent growth opportunity and bonuses as per company policy
Gender : Male and
Job Nature : Full time
Interested candidates are requested to apply online on or before 17 Jun 2021
After apply you must login to update resume.
Check Resume Status
and fill up your necessary information.
1. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview.
Following documents must be presented at the time of interview:
1. Original copies of all academic certificates and transcripts.
2. Other relevant certificates (if any).
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.